пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cake kid like love that




Jesuuss crist please save me .

for starters my friends in the hospital :( like me and him arent even that close but somehow i feel like .. Idk its weird i feel so bad i wanna visit him but my friend matt told me i couldnt haha so im baking him a cake along w.chrisapos;s cake cuz its his b-day tmrw lols.

thennn ugh. Guy troubles. Seriously like right now i dont even know . Like i still talk to that kid .. But hes so controlling .. :/ nd he lies all the time but somehow i caant let him go . Like iknow its WRONG sososososooooo wrong to hold on but its like im watching mself do these stupid things but i cant stop it for the life of me . I want to so bad .. :( its killinggg me everyday that i stay with him , but like at the same time he makes me feel like i need him .. At the same time i like this other kid hes so sweeeeeeeeeet and adorableee <333 but idk like nothings going to happen w.that becasue of this other kid . Rjhwjasf idk.

im just an absolute mess right now .
save me from myself -__-
cake kid like love that, cake kid, cake key mania serial, cake key mania registration.



Комментариев нет: