суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

anointing sign




HEllo everybody

Whee haha my first post. Finally got the password correct.

I havent blogged in a super long while so this is my first post in years i think 2 years to be exact.. Haha very long right. Man this emoticon is funny..

hmm anyway what song we gonna sing hur? jenzi you said you thought of something but nver say what...

oh yes i shall fill yall in on what happened when me and jojo played soccer on the ps2. Haha. Okok.
jenziapos;s brother helped us set up the thing then me and jo played against each other. I chose AC�MILAN and jo chose some weird team that had pink jerseys... They looked rather gay.
haha at first we both totally cmi... We kept kicking the ball out. Throw in also can throw out lor.. The first half of the match was 0-0. And we both got a bit sian. Then after that i dunno how but i scored a goal haha the thing kept replaying and we didnt know how to get out of the replay thing.. Haha so we stopped after that one game and spent a while thinking how to quit the thing.. So in the end we just went back to the main menu and offed it. I hope that ps2 works like an xbox cos thats what i usually do with mine.. Heh it nver spoil right jenzi..

brain gym download, anointing sign, anointing significance, anointing sweet, anointing teaching.



Комментариев нет: